MICHAEL J. DANAHER
Michael Danaher is a partner in the corporate and securities practice at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he has practiced for 20 years. He provides general corporate representation to public and private companies in technology and life sciences industries. Mike's transactional work includes private financings, public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate partnerships, both domestic and cross-border.
Mike has one of the most active practices in the country representing venture-backed companies. He chairs the committee responsible for promoting innovation in the firm's venture capital practice and also serves on the investment committee for the firm's affiliated fund, the WS Investment Company. In addition, Mike previously served as a member of the firm's Policy Committee.REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS:
- Amprius, Inc.
- Array Power, Inc.
- Audience, Inc.
- BioImagene, Inc. (acquired by Roche)
- BlueArc Corporation (acquired by Hitachi Data Systems)
- Coda Automotive
- LogLogic, Inc.
- Movius, Inc.
- Nexant, Inc.
- Nodality, Inc.
- Prysm, Inc.
- QuantumScape Corporation
- Scintera Networks, Inc.
- Serious Energy, Inc.
- Siport, Inc. (acquired by Intel Corporation)
- SoloPower, Inc.
- Tula Technology, Inc.
- Validity Sensors, Inc.
- Virident Systems, Inc.
- XDx, Inc.
- Zettacore, Inc.
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1980
Order of the Coif
- B.A., Yale University, 1975
- Named among the country's top venture capital attorneys in the 2011, 2012, and 2013 editions of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, with commentators praising his "excellent business insight"
- Recognized among the top 25 clean tech lawyers in California by the Daily Journal in 2011
- Selected for inclusion in the 2007 edition of The Legal 500 US
- Named in Northern California Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- State Bar of California